If you are passionate, innovative, and self-motivated, we are inviting you to join our team.
The Enterprise Account Manager will be the single point of contact for a portfolio of MetTel's valuable enterprise accounts. As a primary Account Manager, you will successfully manage all aspects of your customers' accounts, including repairs, moves, adds, and changes. The candidate will also be responsible for periodic bill reviews and addressing any billing inquiries or issues with billing.
You will participate in the planning, executing, and following up for a diverse range of telecommunication implementation projects and other business support as required. The candidate will also carry out innovative and sometimes complex projects to their completion and thoroughly analyze data to make sound recommendations for the next steps to improve the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activity of your assigned accounts in a post-sale environment
- Telecom experience with hosted PBX preferred.
- Communicate directly with customers by telephone, electronically, or face-to-face
- Interact with customers to provide and gather information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Respond promptly to customer trouble reports and escalations
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource/department
- Manage customers' accounts regarding billing and financial concerns
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken and escalate internally where required
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Interface directly with various teams or departments internally to facilitate or improve the customer experience
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested