MetTel is seeking a bright, highly motivated individual with an analytical mind for our Quote fulfillment team. This position requires strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with agents and internal personnel. Must have strong analytical and math skills and be able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and prepare voice and data proposals
- 3 years experience with Federal government
- Create a comparison spreadsheet; MetTel rate savings vs. other carriers
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication Voice and Data products
- Develop and maintain relationships with agents and internal departments
- Interact, communicate with, and respond to agents to identify and respond to sales opportunities
- Update internal sales tools and follow-up with any outstanding issues
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new software easily
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-3 years’ experience working with large businesses
· Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills a must
· Candidates will be required to pass a basic skills test in MS Excel.