The Project Coordinator assists on all aspects of implementation in MetTel, which includes supporting, organizing, deployment, coordination, and management. This role requires a broad range of technical skills and excellent project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help all aspects of telecom equipment deployment from customer relationship, project plan of record, project schedule, cost, and inventory.
- complete equipment deployment activities
- Ensure that quality of the service providers’ work is within client standards.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Perform on-going status checks with the program team, and periodic reviews with upper management
- Manage integration of third-party technical partners with internal team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Lead and facilitate project activities with the sales agent and client.
- Oversee the project timeline
- Maintain a good working relationship with the customer's representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
- Coordinate activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the project goals and objectives.
- Ensure proper records are maintained for all equipment deployment.
- Attend internal coordination and progress meetings, providing updates as needed.
Ignite a Revolution
Find yourself at the forefront of the rapidly evolving communications industry, where innovators like you create solutions to challenge tradition and impact the world.
By the Numbers:
2-time Stevie award winning customer care division
170 countries reached through recent global expansion
10 office locations coast-to-coast and growing
MetTel is a leading global solution provider of communications technology for business, backed by the nation’s leading carriers. Recognized for our flexible and customer-driven approach, MetTel services countless universal brands, Fortune 500 organizations and the US government, developing and implementing their tech strategies while revamping all operations with our proprietary cloud-platform.
With over 20 years of legacy experience, MetTel is now generating industry-buzz around our pioneering role in the advanced technology and mobile space thanks to industry-first Cross-Carrier pooling solutions, unparalleled coverage and a front-line portfolio.
MetTel is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer