MetTel is seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join as a Client Experience Agent Tech to our award-winning team. Client Experience Agents answer incoming calls from customers to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot and submit repair tickets for service-related impacts. Agent will be a member of the Client Experience team servicing consumers interested in the products MetTel offers and will be responsible for assisting them online and over the phone. Agents will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions. On occasion the Agent will be asked to contribute to company projects intended to improve MetTel processes and or service offering.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Setting up new users with accounts within the MetTel systems and resetting passwords.
- Providing new users with access to secured resources
- This job includes investigating and collecting IT usage stats, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Responds to complex technical problems/issues related to hardware, software, and networking via email and phone.
- Able to simultaneously support numerous customer bases with separate policy, procedural and ticketing requirements.
- Assists customers by remotely diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service-related issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.