The applicant should be an experienced hands-on developer with a history of working in an agile environment. Ideally, candidates should have proficiency and hands on experience in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, MSSQL, EF Core, Git and 8+ years of experience building the server side and client side of large consumer-facing web applications from the ground up. Experience in ReactJs, cache services such as Redis, Identity Server.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with an agile team to design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications using web based and client server development frameworks and technologies ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Web API, MS SQL Server
- Developed product integrations for complex multi tear distributed SOAsyste, transitioning existing products to highly responsive SPA applications
- Strong unit testing skills, carry out all required testing and quality assurance and ensure that deliverables meet software requirements based on agreed time frame and milestones
- 5+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server, SSIS packages
- Implement and test database design, write and maintain database schema, T-SQL Stored Procedures using SQL Server
- Load testing and migration strategy for production environment
- Perform logical and physical data modeling, write prototype SQL to prove data transforms, write specs for ETL development
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams, collaborate with team members to solve technical challenges
- Review pull requests and provide feedback
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.