Wireless Provisioning Specialist
MetTel is seeking an entry level Provisioner. Responsibilities will include ordering new lines and changing features for all of our wholesale customers. You will be working daily w/ the local LEC’s and account managers to make sure all service is ordered correctly and turned up properly.
Our innovative and proprietary support systems provide leading-edge electronic bonding, provisioning, customer care and billing system capabilities, which have fueled its’ expansion
We offer an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment and a challenging opportunity
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build positive rapport with customers; co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone and e-mail
- Perform daily tasks with an entrepreneurial spirit and a true sense of ownership
- Must be willing to work Weekend Nights, 4 10 hour shifts
- Any ILEC experience is a plus.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge in Verizon USOC's and Product; Verizon Order Processing System (GUI); BellSouth LENs GUI; AT&T/SBC LEX GUI; Qwest IMA GUI; Sprint/Embarq IRES GUI; Fairpoint GUI; DSL Turn-up; Directory Listing Additions
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.