To enter data from various source documents into the computer system for billing and data management purposes.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- enter cost components from quote into the billing system
- check source documents for accuracy
- verify data and correct data where necessary
- obtain further information for incomplete documents
- enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database
- scan documents into document management systems or databases
- check completed work for accuracy
- store completed documents in designated locations
- respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- comply with data integrity and security policies
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel an advantage
- Experience in telecom preferred but not necessary
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.