NCS Project Manager
If you are passionate, innovative and self‐motivated, we are inviting you to join our team.
The PM is responsible for managing the development and implementation process of a company’s services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Furthermore, the PM monitors the project from initiation through delivery. The PM is responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing scope definition, and schedules activities to ensure timely completion of project. The PM communicates with the customer PM and/or functional manager regarding status of project activity.
The PM is also responsible for the verifying the initial implementation services are correctly setup in the MetTel billing system and provides accurate tracking information of all equipment and services. The PM will utilize all tools made available for the documentation, tracking, and dissemination of project criteria and milestone achievement. Finally, the PM is responsible for the coordinating the transition of account support from the NCS team to Wireless Care Account Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as Primary point of contact for customers during the initial conversion/activation of services with MetTel.
- PM is responsible for creation and maintenance of all project communication and documentation:
- Project Scope and Requirements
- Escalation Sheet, Transition Plan
- Creation of Vanity Email and TFN
- Tracking and Reporting (Transition Plan)
- Weekly Status updates Internal/External
- Call Notes, next steps, updates
- Quickbase and Sharepoint updates and maintenance
- The PM is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of service implementation
- PM will work with the customer to create a phased deployment schedule based on customer requirements/limitations, beginning with a Pilot phase to let customer understand the migration process.
- PM will outline project schedule and customer requirements with the Provisioning team.
- PM will be responsible for tracking progress and monitoring completion of work requests sent to the offline provisioning team to complete.
- Requests for provisioning assistance will be processed by completing a Bruin Ticket. This will notify the Provisioning team that there is a pending request and can be used for tracking and reference.
- Provisioning requests will include:
- New Bulk Activations
- Feature Adds, Voicemail Resets, etc…
- PM will work with the Billing Team (CDA) to ensure billing Is properly set in the system and reflecting on invoicing.
- PM will work with the customer to define the need for custom line descriptors, billing codes, and establish reporting.
- PM will coordinate bruin training for the customer liaising with the Bruin support team for training coordination and bruin feature or pricing adds.
MetTel is a leading global provider of customized, integrated and managed communications solutions for enterprise customers. By converging all communications over a proprietary network, MetTel enables enterprise companies to easily deploy and manage technology-driven voice, data, wireless and cloud solutions globally. With one of the most comprehensive offerings, the highest quality customer care and project management and the ability to help manage, maintain and secure your communications needs, our portfolio of customer-centric solutions boosts enterprise productivity, reduces costs and simplifies operations. Combining customized and managed communication solutions with a powerful platform of cloud-based software, the company’s MetTel Portal® enables customers to manage their inventory, usage, spend and repairs from one simple, user friendly interface. MetTel was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York City
To Learn More
For more information visit www.mettel.net
, follow us on Twitter (@OneMetTel
) and on LinkedIn