The Bruin Account Managers serve as the single point of contact for a portfolio of Bruin’s valuable enterprise and federal clients. Account managers are key client facing professionals who participate in the planning, execution and follow up for a diverse range of telecommunication and invoice processing projects.
Our Account Managers serve as critical client advocates, managing day to day account activity, communication strategies and escalation resolutions which are key to driving customer satisfaction KPIs and identifying up-sell/growth opportunities.
Client Advocacy – 40%
- Develop and oversee client communication and retention strategies for assigned client accounts.
- Manage day to day client inquiry and communication needs, including data gathering, billing inquiries, reporting and escalation resolutions.
- Work closely with clients to uncover invoice/account anomalies, partner with internal and external resources to resolve.
- Analyze data in order to make sound account management and up-sell recommendations
- Conduct regular and consistent communication with your client, including meetings follow-ups, notes and next steps/expectations.
Invoice Management – 40%
- Monitor client account, including automated and manual processes to ensure tasks are completed within expected SLAs.
- Review, analyze and approve client invoices for accuracy and timely delivery. Investigate missing invoices, misapplied payments and/or file failures
- Partner with clients and vendors on EDI conversions – look for opportunities to convert all manual processes to electronic (invoices / payments)
- Build new accounts, create new vendors, manage invoice accounting allocations
Cross team Collaboration – 20%
- Collaborate across internal channels (finance, AP, sales, and engineering teams) to manage account activities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Partner with Onboarding team to develop a seamless hand off process from account development to management activities.
- Partner with Engineering teams to conduct comprehensive account research/reporting to resolve escalations and client concerns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry work experience
- 5+ Years’ experience in telecommunications
- 5+ Years’ of client management experience, (experience with government / F500 clients a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter, naturally self-directed and proactive
- Entrepreneurial — able to execute effectively and creatively in an undefined environment
- Upbeat, personable, and positive
- Strong complex problem solver, proactive, analytical, quick study, multi-tasker
- Ability to prioritize own workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit leadership skills
- Ability to self-manage and work independently without direct supervision