Job Description: Network Security Engineer [ 5+ Years ]
Designs and builds resilient cutting-edge secure network edge infrastructure. Responsible for the design, engineering, deployment, documentation, optimization, and problem management of all service provider and enterprise network infrastructure.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Strong knowledge of various networking and security technologies such as BGP, GRE, VRF, L2/L3 Routing Switching
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Hands on experience in security systems, including Nextgen firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Good knowledge in Network security products such as checkpoint firewall, Palo Alto Firewall, Cisco ASA, Fortinet Firewall, Forcepoint Firewall
- Experience in configuration and administration of firewall features such as security policies /url filtering/APP-ID/User-ID/Threat prevention profile / Site-site VPN /Global protect.
- Experience in configuration and administration of the firewall components such as MDMS, Security Gateway, Smart Dashboard, Smart view Tracker and Monitor.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in Fortinet firewall , Forcepoint ,Checkpoint firewall using command line interface and GUI.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS regulatory compliance
- Experience with ITIL, Agile (SAFe, Scrum) frameworks
- Understanding of SDWAN overlay networking
- Experience with Wireless networking
Certification: CISSP , CCNP Desirable
- Secure Email experience (Mimecast, Forcepoint)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, or IBM Cloud