View all jobs
Data EntrySan Juan, PR
As Data Entry , you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- You should be attentive to detail and able to quickly identify data errors.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.