Title: Director of Customer Success - Account Mgmt. & Onboarding
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for increasing sustainable profitability by strategically managing Bruin’s new and existing portfolio assets. This position is responsible for creating, implementing and streamlining customer retention and optimization strategies through direct interaction with our Clients and Operational Teams.
Resource and Client Development – 50%
- Recruit, develop and mentor best in-class account managers and onboard professionals
- Identify, design and implement processes, policies and procedures that produce a high-quality customer experience, surpassing industry standards of excellence.
- Drive internal operational improvements to optimize workflow and streamline communications between account managers and cross-functional teams
- Build relationships with new and existing clients, resolve escalations and transform clients into key strategic upsell accounts
- Align customer experience initiatives with business and profitability objectives
- Manage teams, set strategic performance goals, and track KPIs
Client Onboarding – 40%
- Partner with sales team to create seamless hand off processes to onboard and account management teams.
- Conduct post-sales discovery with clients, identify onboard strategy, develop upsell opportunities
- Develop and manage project plans for successful, timely and accurate customer onboarding
- Create client product tutorials focused on driving value and developing upsell/growth opportunities
Product Development and Enhancements – 10%
- Identify optimization opportunities to reduce manual onboard processes and drive automation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, sharing data-driven customer feedback and insights to help inform product, process and system improvements.
- Identify opportunities for platform enhancements to capture and report service metrics
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ Years’ experience developing and transforming complex customer experience models
- 7-9+ years people and process management experience
- 7+ years of client onboarding and customer success management experience; (experience with government and F500 clients a plus)
- A self-starter, naturally self-directed and proactive
- Entrepreneurial — able to execute effectively and creatively in an undefined environment
- Upbeat, personable, and positive
- Strong complex problem solver
- An experienced project manager
- An effective and empathy-driven people leader