Job Description: Sr. Network Engineer [ 8+ Years ]
Provide advanced technical leadership for complex project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical network devices and services as well as strategic upgrades to the network
- Expert knowledge of core routing and switching design principles, best practices, and related technologies.
- Ability to troubleshoot Carrier/Service Provider networks: Including the methods used to support services in the carrier space -, SD-WAN, MPLS, SIP, PRI, IPSEC,BGP, OSPF , EIGRP, QOS, IPSLA, DMVPN etc.
- Architect, secure, maintain, and continuously improve IP network by considering issues including performance, availability, utilization, throughput, and latency
- Establish, configure, and maintain external network connectivity leveraged for internet access, market data connectivity, third party connectivity, disaster recovery (DR) site, VPNs, voice communications, remote offices, and public cloud.
- Extensive and highly developed skills including networking routing/switching, firewalls, wireless access points/controllers, Cloud CSPs (Azure, AWS, GCP etc.) and SD-WAN controllers
- Evaluate, select, and implement technologies to standardize and automate the implementation and configuration of network systems.
- Designing, implementing, managing and supporting Service provider/Enterprise level IP networks that include support of a heterogeneous distributed desktop computing environment required.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all network resources, key processes, reviewing logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Certification: CCIE , CCNP etc.
- Experience in implementing and managing voice over IP (VoIP) systems desired.