View all jobs
Senior Network Engineer (005)New York, NY
- Responsible for network design, cloud security, network support & solutions, management of core network & SD-WAN (Software-Defined WAN) services
- Design and configure network devices such as routers/switches/firewalls/SD-WAN based on network infrastructure designs, build MetTel core backbone network and improve networks efficiency & latency
- Design, optimize and maintain complex MPLS/IP network by analyzing client’s requirements
- Enhance, support and maintain mission-critical Cisco, Arista and Adtran based routers, switches, and IADs.
- Provide cloud security solutions for centralized management using latest security devices such as Fortinet and Sonicwall
- Design and maintain VeloCloud SD-WAN, oversee VeloCloud environment and manage network solutions for migration projects
- Designing and deploying POTS, PRI, SIP services and IP phones such as Cisco, Polycom and Panasonic to provide the voice solutions using Broadsoft server
- Provide end-to-end deployment/support on Bluesocket Wireless Controllers and Access Points
- Design, optimize and maintain network maps for clients using Intermapper network monitoring tool, develop custom SNMP probes.
Master’s degree in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering plus minimum 1-year work experience.
Sound knowledge of Telecom products/technologies, SD-WAN; Quality of Service/Traffic Engineering (QoS, CoS) & Intrusion Prevention/Detections System (IPS/IDS)
Advanced scripting skills in Python & PHP; Strong ability in enterprise network/network security design, Denial Of Service (Dos) & Dynamic Dos detection/mitigation
Proficient in WAN/Routing/Switching protocols, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP & MPLS protocols, IPSEC VPN, SSL VPN, Netflow, Snmp, network software tools (Empirix, IXIA appliances, Netbrain & Sumologic) & Linux OS.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certificate in Routing and Switching required.