As an Assistant Inventory Coordinator, you will be required to support the warehouse with inventory management, receiving and scanning in of incoming products, and inventory reconciliation.
- Develop Excel reports to monitor, forecast and replenish inventory levels.
- Perform SQL queries to extract data for analysis.
- Interact with vendors to place orders and monitor existing order statuses.
- Receive in new inventory, scan into system, and label with RFID tags.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.