Service Delivery Coordinator
If you are passionate, innovative and self‐motivated, we are inviting you to join our team.
MetTel is seeking a disciplined, organized, experienced Delivery Service Coordinator. We are looking for a self-starter with the drive to succeed and someone who thrives in a highly pressured environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor deployment of all services, Voice, Data, MPLS, Private Line and VoIP orders including, Broadband, DS-1 and greater services
- Coordinate testing to implement VoIP, ISDN, and Data customer orders
- Communicate with multiple internal and external divisions to provide status of orders
- Coordinate with multiple outside vendors to schedule Test and Accept, Turn-Up and Porting
- Manage multiple multi-site customer and corporate projects across multiple product sets
- Manage Circuit, DID, IP Address Inventory
- Process and complete orders within strict timeline from Order Date to First Bill
- A motivated individual with a minimum of 4-5+ years related experience
- Any ILEC/CLEC experience is a plus
- Ability to coordinate works to meet the deadline
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and follow-through skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of following is a PLUS:
- ILEC USOC's and Product
- DSL Turn-up
MetTel is a leading global provider of customized, integrated and managed communications solutions for enterprise customers. By converging all communications over a proprietary network, MetTel enables enterprise companies to easily deploy and manage technology-driven voice, data, wireless and cloud solutions globally. With one of the most comprehensive offerings, the highest quality customer care and project management and the ability to help manage, maintain and secure your communications needs, our portfolio of customer-centric solutions boosts enterprise productivity, reduces costs and simplifies operations. Combining customized and managed communication solutions with a powerful platform of cloud-based software, the company’s MetTel Portal® enables customers to manage their inventory, usage, spend and repairs from one simple, user friendly interface. MetTel was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York City.