NCS PM Job Description
The PM is responsible for managing the development and implementation process of a company’s services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Furthermore, the PM monitors the project from initiation through delivery. The PM is responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing scope definition and schedules activities to ensure timely completion of project. The PM communicates with the customer PM and/or functional manager regarding status of project activity.
The PM is also responsible for the verifying the initial implementation services are correctly setup in the MetTel billing system and provides accurate tracking information of all equipment and services. The PM will utilize all tools made available for the documentation, tracking and dissemination of project criteria and milestone achievement. Finally, the PM is responsible for the coordinating the transition of account support from the NCS Team to Care Team.
- Acts as Primary point of contact for customers during the initial conversion/activation of services with MetTel.
- PM is responsible for creation and maintenance of all project communication and documentation:
- Project Scope and Requirements
- Escalation Sheet, Transition Plan
- Creation of Vanity Email and TFN
- Tracking and Reporting (Transition Plan)
- Weekly Status updates Internal/External
- Call Notes, next steps, updates
- Quickbase, Teams updates and maintenance
- The PM is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of service implementation
- PM will work with the customer to create a phased deployment schedule based on customer requirements/limitations, beginning with a Pilot phase to let customer understand the migration process.
- PM will outline project schedule and customer requirements with the Provisioning team.
- PM will be responsible for tracking progress and monitoring completion of work requests sent to the offline provisioning team to complete.
- Requests for provisioning assistance will be processed by completing a Bruin Ticket. This will notify the Provisioning team that there is a pending request and can be used for tracking and reference.
- PM will work with the Billing Team (CDA) to ensure billing Is properly set in the system and reflecting on invoicing.
- PM will work with the customer to define the need for custom line descriptors, billing codes, and establish reporting.
- PM will coordinate bruin training for the customer liaising with the Bruin support team for training coordination and bruin feature or pricing adds.