Junior Technical Project Manager
· Support technical initiatives from conception to launch and push the engineering teams toward success.
· Work with Engineering, Product, and Business stakeholders to identify and gather technical requirements and manage roadmaps while advocating for data-driven decisions and engineering initiatives.
· Assist with roadmap initiatives, while executing and reporting on priorities.
· Act as a liaison between non-technical stakeholders and engineers in order to translate requirements into technical specifications.
· Ensure alignment between overarching business goals and the product and engineering teams.
· Work together with our product Directors and wider org to implement team-wide improvements and ensure ceremonies are run efficiently from a technical perspective.
To be successful we are looking for you to;
· 1-3 years experience working with development teams
· Work with the software engineering team to identify areas of improvement and take lead on implementing them.
· Identify responsibilities, dependencies, and deliverables for engineers required for specific projects and initiatives.
· Be comfortable in a “figure-it-out" environment and comfortable finding out answers on your own
· Have solution mindset and ability to use the tools around you to provide a solution
· Experience working with data visualization tools, and knowledge of front and backend development
· Outsystems development experience
· Experience working with project management tools