MetTel is seeking a seasoned Sales Executive with a proven track record of success supporting Federal Civilian agencies. Qualified candidates will perform all sales related functions, leveraging MetTel’s extensive network, strong Government past performance and existing contracts for direct sales opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify short and intermediate-term opportunities to sell MetTel’s full suite of IP-based transport and managed services.
- Increase the visibility of MetTel within the Civilian market through attendance at trade shows, conferences, and other marketing opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with prime contractors on key federal programs/contracts to position MetTel as the preferred solution provider.
- Identify and pursue strategic IDIQ and single-award contract opportunities.
- Generate proposal responses as required in support of opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales plans for account penetration at target customers.
- Position MetTel for a leadership position in the technology evolution towards cloud connectivity solutions in the federal sector.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in IT and telecommunications sales and have sound knowledge of technology. The successful applicant must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of successful sales experience in the federal sector
- Familiarity with telecommunications decision-makers at key Federal agencies
- Proven ability to identify, plan and execute successful sales strategies
- Experienced at independently developing winning solutions
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- The candidate must be 100% professional and be able to patiently and effectively communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills
- Must be able to prioritize effectively
MetTel is a leading global provider of integrated digital communications solutions for enterprise customers. By converging all communications over a proprietary network, MetTel enables enterprise companies to easily deploy and manage technology-driven voice, data, wireless and cloud solutions worldwide. MetTel's comprehensive portfolio of customer solutions boosts enterprise productivity, reduces costs and simplifies operations. Combining customized and managed communication solutions with a powerful platform of cloud-based software, the company's MetTel Portal® enables customers to manage their inventory, usage, spend and repairs from one simple, user friendly interface.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.
To Learn More
Visit: www.mettel.net or email us: Career@mettel.net