Sales Director - DoD
Job Summary –
MetTel is seeking a seasoned Sales Executive with a proven track record of success supporting the Federal Department of Defense Market. Qualified candidates will perform all sales related functions, leveraging MetTel’s extensive network, strong Government past performance and existing contracts for direct sales opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and close opportunities leveraging MetTel’s full suite of IP-based transport, mobility, and managed services.
- Increase the visibility of MetTel within the Federal segment through attendance at trade shows, conferences, and other marketing opportunities
- Develop partnerships with existing contractors on key federal programs/contracts to position MetTel as the preferred solution provider for their services through our EIS contract.
- Identify and pursue strategic IDIQ and single-award contract opportunities.
- Generate proposal responses as required in support of opportunities.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for account penetration at target agencies.
- Position MetTel for a leadership position in the technology evolution towards cloud connectivity solutions in the federal sector.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in IT and telecommunications sales and have sound knowledge of technology. The successful applicant must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of successful sales experience in the Federal civilian sector
- Familiarity with telecommunications decision-makers at key DoD agencies, such as DISA, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army,and others
- Proven ability to identify, plan and execute successful sales strategies
- Experienced at independently developing and pricing winning solutions
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- The candidate must be 100% professional and be able to patiently and effectively communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills
- Must be able to prioritize effectively
- Experience/familiarity with MetTel’s suite of products