View all jobs
Accounts Receivable SpecialistSalt Lake City, Utah
Portfolio Analyst Position
Analyst is assigned a portfolio of accounts and is responsible for managing the receivables on those accounts.
- Running daily reports and reviewing delinquencies
- Prioritizing work and customer contacts
- Communicating with clients by phone and by email
- Processing payments and securing promises to pay from clients
- Reviewing account activity, explaining invoice charges, and resolving bill issues
- Working and following up with other departments to clear obstacles to payment
- Calculating service credits, when needed
- Scheduling service interruptions when warranted
We are looking for Receivables Analyst who has:
- Billing knowledge (preferably telecom)
- Ability to negotiate payments
- Problem solving skills to resolve and remove obstacles to payments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with other groups to resolve issues.
- Excellent time management and follow up skills – ability to spend time resolving account issues while continuing to make contacts and manage weekly tasks
- The ability to work independently and is self-motivated.
- A commitment to excellence and is proactive with obtaining problem resolutions.
- College degree and telecom experience preferred
- At least 2-5 years of collections and/or customer service experience, and a proven track record for getting results.