The Coordinator is responsible for managing the development and implementation process of a company’s services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Furthermore, the Coordinator monitors the project from initiation through delivery. The Coordinator is responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, developing scope definition, and schedules activities to ensure timely completion of project. The Coordinator communicates with the customer Coordinator and/or functional manager regarding status of project activity.
The Coordinator is also responsible for the verifying the initial implementation services are correctly setup in the MetTel billing system and provides accurate tracking information of all equipment and services. The Coordinator will utilize all tools made available for the documentation, tracking, and dissemination of project criteria and milestone achievement. Finally, the Coordinator is responsible for the coordinating the transition of account support from the NCS team to Wireless Care Account Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.
- Acts as Primary point of contact for customers during the initial conversion/activation of services with MetTel
- Create and maintain all project communication and documentation:
- Project Scope and Requirements: Escalation Sheet, Transition Plan; Creation of Vanity Email and TFN
- Tracking and Reporting (Transition Plan)
- Weekly Status updates Internal/External - Call Notes, next steps, updates
- Quickbase and Sharepoint updates and maintenance
- Schedule and coordinate service implementation
- Work with the customer to create a phased deployment schedule based on customer requirements/limitations, beginning with a Pilot phase to let customer understand the migration process
- Outline project schedule and customer requirements with the Provisioning team
- Track progress and monitor completion of work requests sent to the offline provisioning team to complete. (Requests for provisioning assistance will be processed by completing a Bruin Ticket. This will notify the Provisioning team that there is a pending request and can be used for tracking and reference)
- Provisioning requests will include: Ports, New Bulk Activations, Feature Adds, Voicemail Resets, etc.
- Work with the Billing Team (CDA) to ensure billing Is properly set in the system and reflecting on invoicing
- Coordinate bruin training for the customer liaising with the Bruin support team for training coordination and bruin feature or pricing adds
- Work with the customer to define the need for custom line descriptors, billing codes, and establish reporting.
To Learn More
Visit: www.mettel.net or email us: Career@mettel.net