The Enterprise Account Manager will be the single point of contact for a portfolio of MetTel's valuable enterprise accounts. As a primary Account Manager, you will successfully manage all aspects of your customers' accounts, including repairs, moves, adds, and changes. The candidate will also be responsible for periodic bill reviews and addressing any billing inquiries or issues with billing.
You will participate in the planning, executing, and following up for a diverse range of telecommunication implementation projects and other business support as required. The candidate will also carry out innovative and sometimes complex projects to their completion and thoroughly analyze data to make sound recommendations for the next steps to improve the customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activity of your assigned accounts in a post-sale environment
- Telecom experience with hosted PBX preferred.
- Communicate directly with customers by telephone, electronically, or face-to-face
- Interact with customers to provide and gather information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Respond promptly to customer trouble reports and escalations
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource/department
- Manage customers' accounts regarding billing and financial concerns
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Record details of actions taken and escalate internally where required
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Interface directly with various teams or departments internally to facilitate or improve the customer experience
- Participate in a variety of special projects as requested
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.
To Learn More
Visit: www.mettel.net or email us: Career@mettel.net