MetTel is a provider of communications and digital transformation solutions for enterprise customers. We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. This position contributes to the product marketing function of the marketing team by creating and managing customer-facing content and associated content marketing tactics designed to engage our prospects, partners, and customers.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Product Marketing Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. Expertise in content optimization and brand consistency is also desirable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, or Marketing field.
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to achieve results in a complex environment.
- An outstanding content producer with experience in producing different content formats and templates, from email to video to whitepapers, infographics to sell sheets.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools. Familiarity with HTML, Marketo or Eloqua, Google AdWords, and web personalization tools.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Keen eye for detail.
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.
To Learn More
Visit: www.mettel.net or email us: Career@mettel.net