MetTel is seeking a seasoned Sales Professional with a proven track record of success supporting Public Sector Federal Civilian agencies. Qualified candidates will perform all sales related functions, leveraging MetTel’s extensive network, strong Government past performance and existing contracts for direct sales opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify short and intermediate-term opportunities to sell MetTel’s full suite of IP-based transport and managed services.
- Increase the visibility of MetTel within assigned accounts and the broader Civilian market through attendance at trade shows, conferences, and other marketing opportunities.
- Develop partnerships with prime contractors on key federal programs/contracts to position MetTel as the preferred solution provider.
- Identify and pursue strategic IDIQ and single-award contract opportunities.
- Generate proposal responses as required in support of opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales plans for account penetration at target customers.
- Position MetTel for a leadership position in the technology evolution towards cloud connectivity solutions in the federal sector.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ten plus years of successful sales experience in the federal sector
- Familiarity with telecommunications decision-makers at key Federal agencies
- Proven ability to identify, plan and execute successful sales strategies
- Experienced at independently developing winning solutions
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- The candidate must be 100% professional and be able to patiently and effectively communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills
- Must be able to prioritize effectively
- This is an individual contributor sales position
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or intend to be vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. Hired candidates who are not vaccinated by December 8, 2021, and who have not been approved for a legally required medical or religious accommodation will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment, subject to applicable law.