MetTel- If you are passionate, innovative, and self-motivated, we invite you to join our team.
Implementation Technical Project Coordinator leads all aspects of implementation in MetTel, which includes supporting, organizing, deployment, coordination, and management. This role requires a broad range of technical skills and excellent project management skills.
Must have experience with Wireless and/or Cisco Call Manager deployment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of telecom equipment deployment from customer relationship, project plan of record, project schedule, cost, and inventory.
- Director complete equipment deployment activities
- Ensure that the quality of the service providers’ work is within client standards.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Perform on-going status checks with the program team and periodic reviews with upper management.
- Manage integration of third-party technical partners with internal team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Lead and facilitate project activities with the sales agent and client.
- Oversee the project timeline
- Maintain a good working relationship with the customer's representatives and all disciplines involved in the project.
- Coordinate activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project align with the project goals and objectives.
- Ensure proper records are maintained for all equipment deployment.
- Attend internal coordination and progress meetings, providing updates as needed.