Head of Talent Acquisition
he Head of Talent Acquisition is a critical strategic role at MetTel, who will act as a champion for our company growth as we build a diverse, equitable, and high-performance team. Reporting to our Co-founder/COO, you will partner closely with our Executives and Team Leaders, enabling us to attract and hire top talent as we overgrow.
We rely on data and insights to make decisions and look for someone who brings a strategic mindset and a data-driven recruiting approach. The ideal candidate will have a robust recruiting experience, an authentic and passionate approach to conveying the excitement and building relationships, and structure and delivering an all-encompassing hiring strategy. Candidates will regularly tell you how connected and cared for they felt throughout the recruiting experience.
- You are a relationship builder, a functional builder, a master data-driven executor, and have a proven track record of building from 0 to 1 and can scale best practices
- You have a deep understanding of the recruiting landscape, with a sense of how to identify and attract top startup talent
- You push the limits of closing; you don't stop until the job is done
- You thrive in a high impact, fast-paced environment where you wear multiple hats
- You connect with and inspire others with strong (but weakly held) opinions, big picture thinking, creative ideas, and a bias to action
- You act as an ambassador for the company culture, building relationships with employees, candidates, and customers
- You have 10 + years of Talent and People Ops experience with a technology company with at least 2+ in Leadership
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit all levels of positions for Telecommunications/IT including, network engineers, system administrators, software developers, and account managers, etc.
- Create job descriptions with hiring managers for new requisitions and adapt preexisting reports based on organizational needs.
- Responsible for maintaining a candidate tracking system and serve as a point of contact for all prospective candidates.
- Schedule and coordinate all interviews for 10+ locations, including NY, NJ, UT, RI, MA, and TX.
- Develops a pool of internal and external talents
- Execution of the recruitment social media communication, ruled by approved Marketing and HR Marketing principles
- Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the leading job market movements
- Onboard new employees and verify processing of all new hire paperwork.
- Represent MetTel brand at career fairs and various corporate events.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates in selected disciplines to fulfill existing positions and future positions as they are identified.
- Serve as the primary contact for all the organization employees to assist with any HR, people, and team support.
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and individual contributors.
- Experience providing HR support/Recruiting
- Polished, professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex international meetings and telepresence conferences.
- Organized and detailed oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Needs to be able to multi-task and work independently; self-starter.
- Able to work to complete multiple tasks with various deadlines.
- Strong decision-making ability and a team player.
- Must hold an academic degree
MetTel is a cutting‐edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next-‐generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate, and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.
To Learn More